4.17.2004

Credibility is on the ballot: The DNC has made a nice campaign video out of the president's fumbled response to a reporter's question about his biggest mistake since 9/11. Part of the script:
Bush: Hmm. I wish you would have given me this written question ahead of time, so I could plan for it. ... You know, I just, uh, I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with an answer, but it hadn't yet. .. I, uh, hope I -- I don't want to sound like I've made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one.

Text: Suggestions for the next time Bush is asked about his mistakes...

Text: "Mission accomplished."

Text: "We found the weapons of mass destruction."

Text: "Bring 'em on."

Text: Credibility is on the ballot this November.
The Republicans have begun taking out ads on videogame websites that offer viewers the chance to play a game in which Bush kills terrorists.

No comments: